Measurement of particulate contamination in liquids
- For our clients from all industrial sectors (Pharmaceutical, Nuclear, Micro-electronic, Hydraulic, Aeronautics, Automotive…), IFTS has the means to count particles…
- Of all types: chips, fibres, black grains, dusts, etc.
- Of all sizes: between 0.1 and 1000 µm
- with several detection principles: absorption or diffusion of light, microscopy, resistance variation...
- In accordance with all current standards: ISO 11500, USP<788>, PE 2.9.19, ISO 4407, NF E 48-658, NF E 48-651, ISO 21018, ISO 21501…
- In all liquids: fuels, lubricants, injection solutions, drinking and industrial water, hydraulic fluids
- In all concentrations (from ultra-pure liquids to used engine oils)
- IFTS is:
- Manufacturer/supplier of Standard Reference Materials to calibrate Automatic Particle Counters. IFTS supplies NIST (National Institute for Science and Technologies) and is the only organization in the world qualified to supply the laboratories of industrial and research giants with the reference materials to enable them to calibrate particle counters in accordance with ISO 11171.
- A supplier of ultra-clean sample bottles
- A centre of primary and secondary calibration of particle counters (in accordance with ISO 11171 and ISO 11943) and of Fluid Contamination Monitors according to ISO 21018
- A supplier of test benches in accordance with ISO 11943
- IFTS is COFRAC-accredited, in accordance with ISO 17025, and FDA approved, according to USP 23 for the measurement of contamination in injection solutions.
Your contact person: Sophie Moussaron