- As an Independent Centre of Expertise, IFTS collaborates with both manufacturers and end-users of Solid-Liquid Separation equipment and products, making an important contribution to the standardization of vocabulary, measurements and tests, which in turn contributes to the clarification of technical and commercial exchanges.
- We participate in all expert groups, whether French, European, or global, who are associated with our field expertise.
- When a need arises, expressed either formally or informally by professionals, IFTS creates committees for standardization, researches and develops new test procedures and drafts the preliminary standards, on which everyone can then come to an agreement.
- IFTS organizes inter-laboratory tests and/or processes data to quantify the uncertainties associated with new test methods.
- IFTS is a partner in global industry, automotive (cleanliness of components and filtration of fluid circuits), aeronautical (filtration and analysis of fluids), hydraulic power transmissions (cleanliness of components, analysis and filtration of fluids), drinking water (filtration) and the environment (treatment of sewage sludge).
- A summary of our contribution to standards has been prepared for you.