Activities focus on physico-chemical analyses of wastewater and natural surface and ground water. IFTS has surrounded itself with partner laboratories in order to be able to offer the full range of pollution flow analyses and measurements.
Our accreditation by COFRAC, in accordance with the standard ISO 17025, carries with it the proof of our expertise and the assurance of the quality of our water analysis services and results.
- To respond to demand for the Institute’s Studies and Research Department and Filter Test Centre to quantify the performances of the different separation and/or purification processes studied, developed and compared for their clients.
- To provide a local service:
- To companies that use spring, well or mains water, which they recycle or put back into the system and want to know or verify the water’s characteristics for themselves, or for government authorities.
- To local government agencies who wish to know or verify and establish the conformity to standards of the effluents from their purification plants.
- To government authorities in charge of the management and quality of water resources (bore-holes, rivers, lakes, ground-water…)
- To individuals worried about the quality of water from a well or bore-hole.
Straightforward contracts. A contract may include:
· Collection and transportation of the samples to the laboratory;
· The provision of sampling equipment and sampling recommendations;