IFTS supports its customers in their use of membrane processes by conducting studies, tests and assessments of these processes.
- Pore size distribution,
- Thresholds cut-offs and separation efficiency
- Permeability to water and other liquids
- Bubble Point
- Compatibility and ageing
- Wetting angle
- Chemical mechanical and thermal extractable compatibility
of the products to be separated :
- Chemical and physical analysis ( chromatography, liquid or gaseous, SAAF)
- Particle size distribution and concentration
- Interfacial Tension
- UV -Vis spectrophotometry.
- zeta-potential module
- Size exclusion chromatography (molecular masses distribution).
FEASIBILITY AND OPTIMIZATION STUDY
Selection of membranes: material, Thresholds cut-offs
Optimization of operational conditions
Transmembrane flow and clogging monitoring
Membranes cleaning and regeneration
Pre- and post-treatment Study
BACKUP AND EXPERT ADVICE ON INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
FLUID-FLUID POROMETER allows to measure several characteristics of a porous material (flat sheet, tube, hollow fibers, …) by gas-liquid of liquid-liquid method. Discover here the equipment description.
For more information, please contact Eric LEMOINE