Environment / Sanitation / Waste treatment
Issues related to the environment and waste treatment are increasing.
Specialized in solid-liquid separation, IFTS can accompany you through the diferent stages of your projects development.
Some examples of services performed by IFTS :
INDUSTRIAL WASTE TREATMENT
- Feasibility study of the food processing effluents flotation
- Neutralization of acid effluents containing metals
- Treatment and partial recycling of industrial effluents : technological choice, control, support in hardware integration.
- Study on optimization of mineral sludge thickening, polymer type and dose
- Selection of the best technology for sludge dewatering
- Study of the impact of the replacement of ferric chloride by aluminum salts on the thickening and dewatering of sludges from drinking water plant
- Optimization of operating conditions of dehydration units of organic sludge.
RECYCLING AND RE-USE WATER
- Development of a prototype for stormwater treatment
- Feasibility study of the clarification of solvents for reuse
- Treatment of machining baths for recycling
- Study of scenarios for methods adapted to gravel pit water
- Determination of treatment process for effluent and sludge from drinking water plants
- Expertise of membrane systems.