Component wear tests
To quantify the impact of particulate contamination of fluids on hydraulic components, IFTS leads wear tests:
- On any active components (pumps, distributors, cylinders, servo-valves or controls)
- For any power transmission, combustion or lubrication circuit
- With particulate contaminants of any standard nature (MIL E 5007E, ISO TD, silica powder, metal-oxide, carbon,…) or specified by the customer, for all sizes (from a few microns to a few millimeters) and all concentrations (from several milligrams to several grams per liter).
- Over any duration: from a few hours to thousands of hours,
- In any operating condition: flow rate from 0 to 800 L/min, pressure from 0 to 400 bar, frequency from 0,1 to 10 Hz, temperature from – 20 to + 180°C .
The recording of all the functional parameters of the component in test allows determining which maximal concentration and size are acceptable for the component to operate without damage over its designed life time.
Your contact person: Marion Dalex