IFTS Training program for 2020 is now ready!
Marie-Andrée SIRVAIN will be pleased to suggest you the most adapted program, according to your needs.
Training Courses, March 4, 2020 - near Agen, France
March 4 : PERFORMANCE OF FILTER MEDIA AND FILTERS
March 4 : POROMETRY CHARACTERISATION OF PORES / MEMBRANES
Along the 2 courses, the following thematics will be presented:
March 4, 2020 : PERFORMANCE OF FILTER MEDIA AND FILTERS
• the characteristics of all types of filtration media : wovens, clothes,fibrous media, nonwovens, papers, felts, plates, cartridges, aids for precoat, grains for deep bed, membranes,
• the main test methods, according to French and international standards,
• the apparatus and test benches for their measurements.
March 4, 2020 : POROMETRY CHARACTERISATION OF PORES / MEMBRANES
• the porous media/membrane characterization : fluid displacement techniques, capillary adsorption-condensation, capillary solidification, microscopic techniques,
• the devices on the market, the calibration, verification methods,
• the demonstration and the measurements with the IFTS Fluid-Fluid Porometer and the IFTS Scanning Electron Microscope
The course will alternate :
- Educational lectures
- Content analysis and standard review
- Experiments in our Membrane Lab and the European Filter Test Center, at IFTS